Sector: Customer experienceEcommerceInnovationStoresSupply chainSustainabilityTechnology
Retailers across the globe are scrutinising their business models more closely than ever before as they grapple with the impact of the coronavirus crisis.
Retail Week wanted to help retailers identify the strategic tech investments they should be making and uncover innovative solutions that can support their businesses – both during the pandemic and in the future.
With collaboration with start-ups and third parties crucial for retailers to better position themselves within the post-Covid-19 world of commerce, Retail Week sought to find the top 50 global tech start-ups working with retailers to offer disruptive solutions to transform their businesses.
- Hundreds of paid entries received from start-ups across the world – from Australia and America to the UK and Ireland
- Top 50 global tech start-ups shortlisted by a judging panel of retail leaders and industry experts and profiled in a 40-page report hosted on Retail-Week.com
- Discovery 50 became one of Retail Week’s most popular reports to date, with more than 1,000 downloads
- Cross-channel teaser content in digital formats
- Press releases circulated across retail network, resulting in features with publications and organisations such as Yahoo! Finance, Irish Tech News and accelerator programme Future Worlds
- Social content across Twitter (100,000 + followers) and LinkedIn