Client: Ecommpay, Klaviyo and Square for Retail
Ecommpay, Klaviyo and Square for Retail wanted to engage with senior decision-makers across the retail universe and sought to be positioned as front-of-mind partners to help retailers with their omnichannel strategies. They also sought brand awareness and lead generation among Retail Week’s most senior leadership audience.
Retail Week’s highest-performing piece of content, Retail 100, is an annual celebration of the industry’s most inspiring individuals. It was the perfect campaign to enable our partners to benefit from unrivalled access to the biggest decision-makers in retail, with extensive branding and digital lead generation throughout.
Published in September 2023, the Retail 100 recognised the work of c-suite leaders transforming the sector, disrupting traditional retail models and being a voice for industry.
Campaign marketing included:
- Four online teaser content articles featured on Retail-Week.com and morning briefing newsletters
- Social content and dedicated launch takeover across Twitter (100,000+ followers) and LinkedIn
- Native advertising on Retail-Week.com
- Press release circulated to key retail contacts
- An eight-week marketing campaign to our 35,000-strong database of retail professionals
With unrivalled access to the biggest decision-makers in retail, the annual Retail 100 campaign provided extensive branding and digital lead generation.
The 2023 edition generated more than 1,000 retail leads and was shared by bosses from Currys, Kingfisher, Ocado and AllSaints, to name but a few.