Client: Bolt, Braze, Fourth and Webhelp
Bolt, Braze, Fourth and Webhelp wanted to position themselves alongside the leaders transforming the sector, disrupting traditional retail models and being a voice for industry. They wanted brand awareness and lead generation among this most senior leadership cohort.
As Retail Week’s annual celebration of the industry’s most inspiring individuals driving people, purpose and profits, the Retail 100 index offered the perfect solution to present the businesses in this way.
Unlike previous years, the Retail 100 2022 was revised to become a showcase, rather than a 1 to 100 ranking, to reflect modern, flexible leadership and a move away from centralised power and hierarchies.
Retail 100 was a digital lead-generation and brand-awareness campaign comprising an in-depth report and pre-launch content to whet appetites.
Campaign marketing included:
- Pre-launch content promotion on Retail-Week.com and dedicated Retail Week social media channels
- Four online teaser content articles on Retail-Week.com and published on morning briefing newsletters
- Social content and dedicated launch takeover across Twitter (100,000+ followers) and LinkedIn
- Native advertising on Retail-week.com
- Press release circulated to key retail contacts
- An eight-week marketing campaign to our 35,000-strong database of retail professionals
Providing partners with unrivalled access to the biggest decision-makers in retail, the campaign provided extensive branding and digital lead generation – 2022’s edition generated more than 1,000 retailer leads.