Sector: Customer experienceEcommerceLegalMarketingTechnology
DWF partnered with RWRC Connect on a global content marketing thought leadership campaign to highlight the firm’s credentials as the go-to legal authority to advise retailers on how run their increasingly international operations.
The law firm wanted to target RWRC Connect and World Retail Congress’ global c-suite audience across the UK and nine overseas markets; Australia, China, France, Germany, Italy, Kenya, Republic of Ireland, UAE, and the USA.
The Global Consumer 2019
- Digital lead-generation and brand awareness campaign comprising an in-depth report featuring exclusive research with 10,000 consumers across the 10 markets DWF wanted to target
- Report launch coincided with Consumer Week – RWRC’s annual week of cross-channel content giving our audience a unique glimpse of the retail trends in the year ahead.
- Bespoke breakfast launch with senior decision makers throughout the global retail sector. RWRC brought together leading retailers to discuss the findings of the report and the year ahead.
- Cross-channel teaser content in digital and print
- Social content across Twitter (100,000+ followers), LinkedIn and Facebook
- Digital and print advertising across Retail Week
- Native advertising on Retail-week.com and published on a morning briefing newsletter
- Print copies of the report for client