Client: Braze, Emarsys, Fourth and Okta
Sector: Customer experienceEcommerceInnovationTechnology
Leaders in their respective fields, Braze, Emarsys, Fourth and Okta came to us looking for the perfect medium to be presented as front-of-mind technology and innovation partners.
They sought to collaborate with Retail Week on a thought leadership report that would inspire and motivate retailers and brands to better execute their transformation strategies.
The result was The Tech List, Retail Week’s esteemed index of the 50 most influential people in digital commerce.
Formerly known as The Tech 100, the annual index was revamped for 2022 to become a more selective celebration of the individuals driving online innovation.
Also fresh for 2022, the report was compiled with recommendations from industry experts outside of Retail Week’s editorial team.
This was a digital lead-generation and brand-awareness campaign comprising an in-depth report. Campaign marketing included:
- Four online teaser content articles on Retail-Week.com and published on morning briefing newsletters
- Social content and dedicated launch takeover across Twitter (100,000+ followers) and LinkedIn
- Native advertising on Retail-Week.com
- Press release circulated to key retail contacts
- An eight-week marketing campaign to our 35,000-strong database of retail professionals
The Tech List surpassed all campaign benchmarks, generating a 63% increase in engagement on the previous year’s edition. High-profile retail leaders, from retailers including Asos and Kingfisher, shared the report on their social channels.